The handles of the MB Slim are traditional MB Series models and are designed with great emphasis on length and weight, with precision down to 0.5mm in length and 1g in weight. They are therefore easy to handle more flexibly.
A precision ball bearing system built into the MB Slim works to smoothly open and close the scissors, which helps to reduce the burden on the hands. This system also creates a whole new touch and feel in the user’s hands when cutting and styling hair—it’s a feeling that you may have never experienced before.
“Slim, Thin, and Light”, allow for powerful level-set handles scissors.
○Thickness/mm *base, Width/mm *tip, Weight/g
5.7 Inch = 2.3mm / 3.0mm / 41.6g
6.2 Inch = 2.3mm / 3.0mm / 45.9g
*There are slight differences in numbers.
*MB Slim-1 measurement
● Ideal for blunt cuts
● The scissors, being slim, thin, and light, allow for powerful cutting and are easy to handle for female hairdressers as well.
● Even for dry-cutting, the escape of the hair can be prevented, which eliminates any need for re-cutting.
● Even a thick panel of hair can be cut precisely straight.
● It’s the best choice for blending the hair after scissors over comb.
● The sharpness of the edge allows cutting of less than 1mm of Hair.