- We will establish and implement a management system for protecting personal information.
- We will work together to comply with the established management system for protecting personal information.
- We will handle and manage any personal information provided by you in a proper manner within the scope of usage for which you have given an express consent to us. In addition, we will not disclose or provide any personal information to any third party except in the event that you have given your consent or if there is a valid reason to do so as a result of such circumstances where there is a risk against your life and any possible violation of laws and regulations.
- When establishing our management system for protecting personal information, we will comply with any laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information, any governmental guidelines, and any other rules.
- We will always be aware of any and all risks related to personal information such as any divulgement, loss, or damage thereof and will strive to prevent and correct such incidents.
Handling of Your Personal Information
Compliance with laws
- We will comply with any and all laws, regulations, and governmental guidelines related to the handling and protection of personal information including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Acquiring personal information
- When acquiring any personal information for the purpose of ensuring ease of use of our services, we will expressly show you our purposes for acquiring said information and receive your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil said purposes after obtaining your prior consent.
[Examples of our purposes for acquiring personal information]
- Shipping our products
- Membership registration to facilitate provision of our repair and after-sales services
- Providing you with information on our new products and catalogs via direct mails and emails
- Your answering any questionnaire from us
Usage of Personal Information
- In principle, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the purposes for which we have obtained your consent when receiving personal information from you.
- We can entrust a third party to process your personal information as needed. In such cases, we will select an appropriate contractor that meets our own standards necessary for the handling and management of personal information, and enter into a personal information protection agreement with the contractor and have the contractor handle any personal information under our strict management or supervision (ex.: when we entrust a shipping agent to deliver our products)
Providing Your Information to a Third Party
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent except where such provision is permitted by laws or regulations, or where your or any third party’s life, body, property, or right can be significantly damaged if your personal information is not provided to the third party.
Managing Your Personal Information
- We will always be aware of any and all risks related to personal information such as any unauthorized access, divulgement, loss, or damage thereof, will strive to prevent such incidents, and will immediately take necessary measures to solve problems that can arise.
Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc.
- When receiving any request to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of personal information from you or your agent, we will promptly respond to such request after confirming the identity of the requestor to the extent reasonably permitted by laws or regulations. As a rule, we will not respond to any such request made by a third party except where a person who is the subject thereof or any third party’s life, body, property, or right may be significantly damaged if we do not do so, or where our act of failing to respond to such request violates any laws and regulations.
If you have any questions about our procedures for handling personal information or our management system for protecting personal information, please contact Customer Support:
MIZUTANI SCISSORS MFG Co., Ltd
337, Matsuhidai, Matsudo-shi, Chiba Prefecture 270-2214 TEL: +81(0)47-383-2620 FAX: +81(0)47-383-3620
Customer Support: +81(0)120-86-8338 (toll-free; operating hours: Mon–Fri 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Revise on September 1, 2015